We believe, whether it’s singing the little angel to sleep or cuddling after a bump on their head, with GOrganic, all these precious moments should become more seamless. As GOrganic team consists of parents themselves, it is easier for us to understand the basic concerns of a parent.
GOrganic clothes are made to take your baby’s upbringing seriously. The bright and bold designs are made in consideration to their comfort and playfulness. We are a sole believer of keeping the skin next to comfort. That is why we use certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) pure organic cotton which is highly versatile, super comfortable and durable fibre.
GOTS is the leading textile processing certified standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. As a new and smart parent, always make sure to check GOTS number on a brand tag while shopping for your little ones. The GOTS assure pure organic cotton usage in making a good quality clothing product. GOrganic baby clothes have GOTS number on all the clothes that we make considerately for your babies.
We are also committed to providing you clothes with natural colour dyes, at affordable price range. GOrganic is a team of passionate and considerate individuals who are out on a journey of bringing smiles to each parent’s face by providing them the best organic clothes for their little ones, in terms of authenticity, colourfulness and bold designs.
GOrganic incepted with an out-and-out passion for keeping new parents comfortable and happy, by providing substantial variety of organic cotton clothing range (from 0-24 months) for the little ones. Now, parents can be rest assured as GOrganic clothes come with 100% organic purity and surety.
Our motto is to make living sustainable for today and tomorrow. That is why it is not only fundamental for us to promote organic cotton but it is also important to do various steps for the same. Our various crucial initiatives speak about our long term vision for making earth a better planet to live.
One of our initiatives is to help and secure the underprivileged youth by catering them and providing them with skilled training through our social scheme, “PunahArambh.” Also, we have two very ameliorating initiatives that are not only money-savers but are sustainable for consumption. With these initiatives, one can subscribe and pay on monthly basis as well as exchange old baby clothes with the new ones.
Why should we choose GOrganic?
Can our fragile hearts even afford to see our babies to have a line of rash or allergy onto their delicate skin? Gone are the days when mothers used to apply baby powder on the red-fierce rashes on her baby’s skin. Today, it’s time to choose smart and wear even smarter. For that, our core belief lies in using sustainable and skin-friendly product for the future of our homes.
Conventional cotton is not just hazardous for the skin but 25% global insecticides are often used in the production of traditional cotton, which results in affecting thousands of people. Due to its heavy use of deadly pesticides, conventional cotton is considered among the most dirt crop.
Therefore, organic cotton acts as a superhero to rescue all of us and the nature.
GOrganic clothes are produced without compromising on quality or social and environmental factors. Using GOrganic cotton clothes for your baby’s skin will surely keep them safe and secure from a number of skin diseases and toxicity such as skin rashes, nausea, fatigue, burning, itching, etc.
- Pesticide free: Conventional cotton crops are chemically dependent. It alone account for $2.6 billion in pesticides used each year. Whereas organic cotton crops are pest free and recyclable. Cotton farming also protects nature by reducing soil erosion.
- Super Soft on the skin: Undoubtedly, organic cotton clothes are much softer on skin than the conventional cotton clothes because they are free from chemicals and harmful impurities, which could be irritable for baby skins.
- Protection from cancer causing agents: As a new parent, one must know how cancer is among the top diseases that are life threatening for our children’s health. It is essential to switch to organic cotton clothing brands like GOrganic for a safer and healthier tomorrow.
- Light Weight: As compared to conventional cotton clothes, organic clothes are low weight, hence the baby feels free and joyous.
- Keep the farmers healthy: By eliminating the use of any synthetic products in the production, organic cotton provides a sustainable life even to the families of the farmers. In India, more than 10,000 farmers die each year from practicing conventional chemical farming.
- Water Conservation: Organic cotton farming not only keeps the soil healthy but also preserves a lot of water resources.
- Climate and Environment Friendly: Organic cotton farming uses low energy and even reduces global warming potential